Monday, November 8, 2010

Update

My new blog


Monday, November 8, 2010 05:07 PM


I just returned from visiting my neurologist. Things went well. The only medicine change we will make for now is to continue to reduce the prednisone, 5 milligrams every 2 weeks until I am down to 30 milligrams daily. She wants me to monitor my blood sugar closer-I might be taking too much diabetes medicine now.


I asked her about sub cutaneous IVIg, but she said she didn't know anything about it for treating CIDP. She did promise to look into it for me.


I still have some weaknesses in my hands and feet. She was impressed to see me get up and walk, but was concerned about how my feet splay out. I still don't have visible reflexes in my legs, but they have returned in my arms!


So has a lot of the sensation in my feet and hands.


Let's hear it for good news!

Monday, November 8, 2010 05:46 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment