Friday, November 5, 2010

Move along folks, nothing to see here

Friday, November 05, 2010, 2:56 PM

I had a good day at physical therapy today; I walked around the gym with just a cane and minimal assistance.  My PT followed behind me with my chair in case I needed to sit down, and there were a few moments where things got wonky, but I didn't need it.  I made it back to my starting point and sat down with a happy laugh, "Take that CIDP!"

And my grip strength is around 80 pounds, which is near normal according to The Drake Center.

I had been feeling down the last few weeks.  Maybe not down, just unenthusiastic.

I guess I just needed a win.

The physical and occupational therapists I've worked with have all done a phenomenal job; I am proof of that.

Lastly, I would like to share The Third Step Prayer I found a copy  in a Bible  I bought many years ago.  My favorite line?  "Relieve me of the bondage of self so I may better do Your will."

3:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment