Thursday, March 31, 2011

Online Support

When I got my first diagnosis last spring I began to search the Internet for other people with the same diagnosis.  It was a great opportunity to learn about Google's Blog Search and how to create a Google search.  So now, whenever a blog has CIDP or Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy in it, I get a notification on my homepage.

One of the things I was looking for was an online community to be a part of.  There are a few out there and today I found this one on a blog called Kenny Kellogg, Scott Orn's Personal Blog:


New CIDP (Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy) Support Network

Just a quick heads up that Ben's Friends online support networks went live on a newonline support network for CIDP (Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy). We're still populating all the features and rolling it out to patients. A group of patients saw what we were doing on our other networks, and asked for this, so we obliged. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment