Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I've given myself permission to spend today in bed, even though it looks great outside and the temperature is (relatively) cooler.  Tomorrow is  my first IVIg in 31 days.  This is the longest I have gone between infusions so far.

I am not sure if that is why I feel so rotten (really tired, lots of pain, unsteady on my feet) or if there is another reason.  When I had the flu last December, it took months for me to recover; it is plausible that my exhaustion might be left over from the move.

I feel guilty about wasting a beautiful day like today.  But the idea of doing what I need to to do get out there is beyond my capabilities right now.  Good thing Alex is here to drain the dogs.

2 comments:

  1. Michael,

    CIDP is a roller coaster ride isn't it? For me it is hard to tell if too much activity has caused a worsening of symptoms, or if it is just the unpredictibility of the disease. You did right to listen to your body and rest. Not much choice, is there? Hope the IG kicks in quickly.

    I am impressed how you have handled the big move and accepted that you couldn't do as much as I'm sure you wanted to.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! It is good to hear from you. Especially now that we are practically neighbors. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete