- Never try to hurry. There is no advantage to it and on a day like today, no one else is in a hurry either.
- Never leave anything I plan to touch in the car on a hot day.
- It is honestly not the heat, it is the humidity. 91 degrees with 34% humidity is a breath of fresh air to any temperature and 100% humidity.
- I need a hat.
- The fastest way to end a conversation is to talk. A friend may be interested in what I have to say, but the average person I encounter is not.
- The pancakes I order at IHOP might not be the pancakes I get.
- Everyone in Statesboro is nice and friendly, but sometimes that niceness is only a thin veneer over hostility
- Just because someone is willing to help doesn't mean they are willing to do any favors.
I found out that I am not well enough for Voc-Rehab. I was surprised that they were not interested in helping me find something I could do on a part-time basis. I guess that makes sense. So, I have been pounding pavement (so to speak), looking for volunteer opportunities.