Thursday, January 20, 2011

Luxury Problems

I feel bad about something I said in my previous post-about being tired of being grateful.  That is not quite what I wanted to say; I am aware that everything I have needed, and many things that I have wanted, have been provided to me when I have needed it.

To our friends, family and complete strangers who have treated us with generosity like I have never experienced, or thought I would experience, you will always hold a dear place in me.  None of you have ever asked for anything, not even gas money.

I feel like I have received a miracle, "God's Footprint," so to speak.  And sometimes, I don't feel worthy of it.

And sometimes, like today, I have say that if I could have chosen, I would have chosen to stay in my old life.

No comments:

Post a Comment